The Natural Language App enables real-time NLP (Natural Language Processing) to be added to your Iris Dialogue to understand what customers are saying. Train both Keyboards and Intents to move customers through a Dialogue.
App includes an inbuilt intent simulator, variable confidence threshold, intent quality scoring and retraining failed phrases.
$300 /mo Get It!
- Developer Proxima
- Version v1.1
- Tags Conversational AI NLP NLU Premium App
- Documentation proxima.gitbook.io/natural-language/
v1.1 26 August 2019
- See a list if failed phrases from users
- Untrained, Trained and Ignored phrases
- Connected Keyboards and Intents
- Matching unconnected Keyboards and Intents
- Visualise the Conversation Node
- Retrain bulk phrases
v1.0 4 June 2019
- Native Dialogue NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Dialogue change detection for disconnected or removed Nodes
- Train Keyboards and Intents
- Variable confidence threshold
- Testing environment before live promotion
- Intent quality scoring
- Inbuilt training simulator
- Automated live publishing process
Already use Iris? Log in